Blue Green Algae AFA Aphanizomenon
- APHANIZOMENON FLOS AQUAE 1000mg
- 60 Veggie caps x 500mg each
- 30 Servings
- Blue Green Algae AFA Aphanizomenon
- is an excellent source of antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory and neuro-regenerative molecules.
- Promote the production of new stem cells in adults.
- Contains fatty acids, digestive enzymes, amino acids, minerals, and chlorophyll
- AFA helps to send natural killer cells out of the bloodstream
- Phenylethylamine boosts mood
- Stem cells repair damaged cells to improve mental health
- Vitamin A + K to promote healthy living.
100 in stock
- Blue Green Algae AFA, there are about 40 thousand different species of algae, and they form the base of the food chain because they provide between 80 and 90% of the planet’s food and oxygen. Human beings only consume a small part of them.
- At least 40 thousand species of algae have been identified and form the base of the global food chain, it is estimated that they provide between 80 and 90% of the world’s food and oxygen, but humans only consume a handful of these species.
- The Bone Marrow is the organ responsible for producing stem cells and it has been discovered that they are the basis of the healing system of the human body. When any of our organs, our skin, or tissues suffer any damage, the stem cells are released and sent to replace the damaged cells by replenishing them. The bad news is that this activity begins to slow down as we grow older when we are barely out of childhood and that is why our tissues begin to be damaged allowing our body to deteriorate or what is the same allowing aging.
- As is well known, chlorophyll is very beneficial for health and is only one atom away from hemoglobin. The chlorophyll content in AFA is the highest known among all foods and it is possible that this is the reason why AFA promotes the proliferation of stem cells in adults, increasing their ability to reverse degradation in the body and potentially, slowing down or stopping the aging process.
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 2 in|